Thursday 26 May 2016

The Body Shop British Rose Exfoliating Gel Body Scrub Review

Hi Girls,

I know that all of us skin & beauty lovers love The Body Shop!! Atleast it is my favorite place to be in. The smell, the products, the arrangements just mesmerizes me! So I thought why not start my very first blog post with my latest buy from there. Yes! When TBS released the British Rose collection, I was like " Wow.. Roses!! That is something that is definite to be in shower!"

So I bought one of my favorite & most raved products from this range. It is the British Rose Exfoliating Gel Body Scrub. 





What The Body Shop has to say about the British Rose Collection :

"Everything's coming up roses with our new British Rose range, a brilliantly British interpretation of a timeless icon of femininity. Our organic roses are hand-picked, air-dried and then infused. Giving us exceptional quality rose essence for our products, leaving you glowing."

What this range offers :

This range has in all 7 products on offer

  • British Rose Exfoliating Soap
  • British Rose Hand Cream
  • British Rose Body Butter
  • British Rose Shower Gel
  • British Rose EDT
  • British Rose Exfoliating Gel Body Scrub


My Take on The Body Shop Exfoliating Gel Body Scrub Review :

Packaging :

The body scrub comes in a very classy black jar with a rose imprint on the cap. In fact the packaging of this body scrub is what made me get attracted to it in the first place!

The Body Shop British Rose Exfoliating Body Scrub

Price & Quantity :

This retails for Rs.1295/- for 250 ml. 




Texture :

The texture of this body scrub is very smooth & almost gel like. The exfoliating beads are tiny & therefore they do not feel harsh on the skin.





Fragrance :

The fragrance of the scrub is very mild and rose like (duh!). It does linger for about an hour after you are done with your shower, but at the same time its very soothing. 

Experience of using it :

When I used it for the 1st time, I instantly fell in love with the texture & fragrance of the scrub. It exfoliates the dead skin & gives the skin a very smooth & satiny texture. You can feel your skin like brand new & extremely satin like. 

The exfoliating particles are not harsh & therefore it is suitable for people with dry or sensitive skin too. It also washes off easily & does not leave any granule behind.

Final Thoughts:

This body scrub is perfect for people with sensitive skin & also dry skin as there are not many granules in the scrub. Now this can also be a downfall for some because in this case, the quantity of the scrub required for a shower is more. 

But for someone like me, I am happy with the quantity of exfoliating particles. Too many of them make my skin too dry & do not leave me with a good feeling. But again, that's just my opinion. 

If you like your scrub packed with more exfoliating granules, then you may want to skip this.

So overall, you should go for this scrub if you are body scrub person & love the mild fragrances of roses! 

Have you tried The Body Shop Exfoliating Body Scrub? Let me know your thoughts!

Until my next post, Stay Blessed!



8 comments:

  1. Congrats and all the best dear.. Love u and yes a vry nice review ������

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks a lot dear! Means a lot to me! :)

      Delete
  2. Congratulations and all the best for ur blog.. Nice review..

    ReplyDelete
  3. Congratulations and all the best for ur blog.. Nice review..

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hello! I just would like to give a huge thumbs up for the great info you have here on this post. I will be coming back to your blog for more soon.

    cara melancarkan bab keras

    ReplyDelete