Wednesday 22 February 2017

MAC Amplified Chatterbox Lipstick Review & Swatches

Hi All! So I am back with another lipstick review... I love lipsticks (I mean who does not!!) and if the lipstick is MAC then I am over the moon literally!! MAC lipsticks are my favorites and I feel like a queen whenever I have them on!

So today I am going to review MAC Chatterbox lipstick in Amplified finish.. So let's see how it is!





Packaging :

Like all other regular & permanent MAC lipsticks, this baby also comes in black packaged tube with a black outer carton. I love this simple yet elegant & classy packaging which is what makes MAC lippies stand apart. The rollup mechanism is amazing & the lipstick cap shuts with a very satisfying & a happy click for me.






Price :

INR. 1500/- for 3Gms.


About the Lipstick :

Chatterbox is an amplified finish lipstick which means it is packed with pigment and is quite moisturising also. The lipstick has a vanilla fragrance just like all other MAC lipsticks. 




The Colour :

MAC describes Chatterbox as a bright red pink. I would however call this colour as a bright barbie pink which has a medium neon twist to it. One of the prettiest pinks that I own for sure. This colour may wash out duskier and darker toned girls and is best suited for fair to medium tones. But I guess using a slightly darker lip liner could solve this problem. :) After all we are girls and we have to come out with solutions to our makeup problems right? Lol!

Also whenever I put on this lipstick, I always have a subtle makeup to go with it. That's because a heavy eye makeup or blush along with this lipstick does not look most flattering.





The Texture & Staying Power :

Amplified finishes are one of my favorite finishes that MAC does because not only are they packed with loads of pigment, but also they are quite moisturising to the lips. However you have to exfoliate your lips to get rid of any flakiness before applying this lipstick. No matter what the texture of the lipstick is, flakiness of the lips will be enhanced by the it.

This lipstick stays on my lips for around 5 hours easily after which it fades off. Throughout the wear time, my lips feel comfortable.

This is how the lipstick looks on me. 




Pros of MAC Chatterbox :

  • Amplified finish & therefore moisturising to lips
  • Highly pigmented in colour
  • Gorgeous pink colour which is quite unique in my opinion
  • Has a decent staying power
  • Does not make the lips uncomfortable
  • Does not bleed

Cons of MAC Chatterbox :
  • Colour may not suit every skin tone

I love this colour and there is no doubt about that! Have you tried Chatterbox? Let me know.

Until my next post, Stay Blessed! 

No comments:

Post a Comment