Monday 1 August 2016

Neemli Naturals Bengal Gram Exfoliator Review

Hello my Lovelies! I hope that you are having a good time..

Today I am going to be reviewing Neemli Naturals Bengal Gram Exfoliator for you. This was a part of July Stay Gorgeous Fab Bag (Watch the video here).




About Neemli Naturals :

Neemli Naturals offers body care products such as soaps, scrubs, lip balms, face masks etc. which are completely handmade using 100% natural essentials oils & thus are 100% natural. Neemli products are both easy on the skin & the environment.

Website : http://neemlinaturals.com/

About Bengal Gram Exfoliator :

A complete herbal cleanser & polisher. This invigorating face & body wrap is packed with traditional herbal ingredients that promote healthy & fresh skin.



Price & Quantity :

INR 425/- , 50Gms (since this was in Fab Bag)

Website Listed Price & Qty : INR.550/- , 75Gms) You can Buy Here



Packaging:

The exfoliator comes in a paper pouch which has a vaccum seal to it. So every after use, it is easy to close the pouch & contents are not diluted or spoilt.



Fragrance :

Since this is primarily a bengal gram exfoliator, it smells more like that only. However there is also a mild fragrance of turmeric in it which can be smelt.

Texture :

It is like any other home made face packs which is powdery & textured for exfoliation.



How to use :

I typically mix it with Dabur Gulabari Rose Water & apply it on my face, leave it till it semi dries. When it is about 90% dried, then I start scrubbing my face by wetting my hands. I scrub my face for about 2-3 minutes & then wash it off with cold/ warm water.



Results :

I have noticed that the day I use this scrub pack for my face, my facial skin feels very refreshed, soft & glowy & baby-like! The surface feels smooth & I feel like layers of dead & old skin have gone off!

My Final Thoughts on Neemli Bengal Gram Exfoliator :

Since this is 100% natural pack, definitely it is good for the skin. However I feel that this is over priced given the fact that the pack can be made at home by you & me since we all have these ingredients always present in our kitchens.

However if you are like me lazy to measure out & out these ingredients together, then this ready to use face pack is the way to go.. provided you do not mind spending almost Rs.500/- on this pack. ;-)

Pros of Neemli Bengal Gram Exfoliator :

  • Completely natural with 100% natural ingredients.
  • Safe for the skin & won't cause any allergic reactions (unless you are allergic to any of the natural ingredients)
  • Provides a glow & baby soft skin after use
  • Easy to use

Cons of Neemli Bengal Gram Exfoliator :
  • Price : My only issue is with the pricing because as I mentioned earlier, this is something we can DIY at home. So I feel 500 bucks is a bit too much... But hey .. this is only me.! 


My Final Thoughts :

It is a good scrub & like I said if you do not mind spending on it, & are lazy to make it yourself, go for it!


Have you tried the Neemli Bengal Gram Exfoliator? Let me know!

Until my next post, Stay Blessed!

No comments:

Post a Comment