Tuesday 2 August 2016

Swatches Of Chambor Extreme Wear Transfer Proof Liquid Lipsticks Shades 401, 404, 482, 431 & 436

Hi Lovelies! Earlier I reviewed the shade 431 from Chambor Extreme Wear Transfer proof liquid lipstick on the blog. You can read that article Here.

After that I obviously had to pick up more shades from this amazing range & that is why I landed up with 4 more! Shades 401,404,482 & 436! Today I will be swatching these shades for you to help you select the shade that you have been looking for!

Chambor Extreme Wear Transfer Proof Liquid Lipsticks



About Chambor Xtreme Transfer proof liquid lipstick :

A long lasting transfer proof liquid lipstick with a smooth sensorial feel & creamy matte finish. Its extreme matte finish provides deep intense color in one stroke.

Price :

Rs. 845/- for 6 ml




Packaging :

These lipsticks have an outer carton packaging with a navy blue color. However I could not find a shade number written on the outer carton which is disappointing.



The packaging of the lipsticks are in a sleek & elegant tubes with a glossy cap & silver hardware to them. The shade number is written at the bottom. I wish they had shade names instead of numbers as there are many shades & remembering the numbers can & does get confusing.

Chambor Extreme Wear Transfer Proof Liquid Lipsticks (401,404,482,431,436)


Chambor Extreme Wear Transfer Proof Liquid Lipsticks


Swatches :

  • 401 : Shade 401 is a mid tone pink which is slightly cool toned. In fact I feel it has perfect blend of cool & warm tones in it which makes it suitable for most of the girls out there! It is perfect for daily wear to office & work. 
  • 404 : This is one on my favorite shades amongst the ones that I have. It is a true purple shade. It is a pigmented shade & is perfect for a weekend look. This will compliment a majority skin tones & colors because of the color.
  • 482 : This is a chocolate / cocoa-ish brown shade. My most loved shade from the ones that I picked up! A perfect brown in my opinion. If you are a brown lipstick lover, this is a must have shade for you. Can be worn to office and /or work.
  • 431 : 431 is a bright, bold & intense red with stark pink tones to it. Since it is a bright shade, it is definitely not for the people who want their lipsticks subtle & natural looking. I wear this shade even during day time with a minimal eye makeup (no liner looks) & it amps up my makeup & mood instantly. Check out the detailed review here.
  • 436 : Shade 436 is a deep red color which is perfect for Indian weddings, festivals & night outs. 


Shades 401,404,482,431 & 436 swatched in Natural Light


You can also my full review on these babies & swatches in action on my Youtube channel here!




Which shades from this range do you own? I am certainly going to add on more shades in this collection because I am simply in love with the colors & just the lipsticks as such! :)

Until my next post, Stay Blessed! 

No comments:

Post a Comment