Tuesday 16 August 2016

Colorbar Metallic Nail Lacquer 003 Pink Smith Review & Swatches

Hi All,

Let me be honest here for a moment. I was just not so much into nail polishes, for me they were like ok.. whatever. Until recently I got hooked into them just all of a sudden... even I don't know how! I have been buying polishes like nobody's business.

So today I am reviewing Colorbar Metallic Nail Lacquer in Pink Smith for you all which is stunner on nails.. period!


So let's see how it is!



About Colorbar Metallic Nail Lacquer :

For all those fashionistas who love being in spotlight, get ready in Colorbar's hot new palette of metallic nail lacquers. The pearly finish & smooth texture of the metallic shades go a long way & are sure to transform your idea of 'Nail color' to 'Nail jewelry'. It is loaded with nail care benefits - it is toluene & DBP free & does not cause yellowing of nails or chipping.

Price & Quantity :

INR. 250/- for 9ml

There are 9 shades available in this line.


Packaging :


The nail polish comes in standard glass bottle with a silver cap & the shade number & name written on the top. The bottle is a bit heavy which I have no issues on because it makes it feel damn expensive in hands just like OPI or Essie! :)



 

The applicator brush is perfect for application & makes the polish go smooth onto the nails.


Texture & Opacity :

The nail polish is i between thick & runny texture, making it easy for application. After applying 2 coats also the polish does not pile onto the nails nor does it chip after few days.

Since this is a metallic shade there is an obvious shine & metallic look in it. I feel my nails refreshed after applying this polish. There is an amazing feel to this polish.

The polish goes almost opaque in 1st coat itself which is insane! So if you do not wish to go for another coat, you can leave it at 1st & that should go well.

Color :

The color Pink Smith is a metallic peachy pink color which is so amazing even for daily wear. Obviously for parties it is a stunner!



Staying Power :

I topped this polish with Colorbar top coat & boy it stayed on my nails for 2 good weeks before I had to take it out! On my right hand there was a wear off in mid of the 2nd week though because duh! I do kitchen work & therefore there is an obvious wear off. However it lasted for the entire 1 week without any wear off!

Pros of Colorbar Metallic Nail Lacquer 003 Pink Smith :

  • Good opacity
  • Amazing shine
  • Good lasting power
  • Does not chip the nails

Cons of Colorbar Metallic Nail Lacquer 003 Pink Smith :
  • None!

Have you tried the Colorbar Metallic Nail Lacquer? Let me know.

Until my next post, Stay Blessed! 

No comments:

Post a Comment