Sunday 10 July 2016

PAC Intense Duo Eyeliner Pencil 24/7 : Review & Swatches

Hey my Loves! Happy Sunday!!

I am sure that by now you must be aware of PAC or Professional Artist Cosmetics. I came to know about them because of some most amazing quality brushes they produce but now they seem to bring everything in makeup under their umbrella! From eyeliners to lipsticks to lashes & everything in between! And I have to mention that their quality of products is truly giving some major brands a run for their money!

So today I am reviewing one of my favorite eyeliner from them which is called 'PAC Intense Duo Eyeliner Pencil 24/7'. I always mention that eyes do most of the talking for us when our lips choose to be silent. And if the eyes can be dressed with an amazing stroke of black in them, well its cherry on the cake!

So let's see how the PAC Intense Duo Eyeliner Pencil fares on this!



About PAC Intense Duo Eyeliner Pencil 24/7 :

PAC Intense Duo Eyeliner pencil gives you the luxury of a gel liner with the ease of a kohl pencil. Make a bold statement with this extreme-wear waterproof eyeliner that glides on effortlessly to deliver instant color payoff. The super malleable formula offers versatility of application. Formulated with innovation gel ingredients & Vitamin E and Rosehip seed oil, its intense color comes in a array of richly pigmented shades including Blacquer, the blackest, shiniest black!



Packaging :

The eyeliner is a very stylish silver pen form which comes inside of a sleek pouch. So you can use the pouch to travel with a bunch of your favorite eyeliners inside of it!
PAC Intense Duo Eyeliner Pencil 24/7

PAC Intense Duo Eyeliner Pencil 24/7


It also has a sharpener at its back in case you want the tip to be sharp. The liner is retractable which is incredible because the one way liners really cause hassles! 
The sharpener at the back of PAC Intense Duo Eyeliner Pencil 24/7


Price :

Rs. 585/- BUY Here from Amazon



Pigmentation & Texture :

This is where this eyeliner has my heart truly! This is so pigmented & creamy that I get scared of going overboard with it! Lol!! I like my eyes to be really dark & black & this is the first thing I look in an eyeliner.



PAC Intense Duo Eyeliner 24/7 : Daylight Swatch
(Left-2 times, Right-Once)


PAC Intense Duo eyeliner meets my expectations 100% not in terms of how insanely pigmented this is but also how smoothly it operates. Because of this perfect combination of pigment & smoothness (because it is almost gel like), this is perfect for tight-lining the eyes. In one smooth stroke, your eyes are tight lined perfectly! Gliding it on upper lashes for a quick rimmed eye look is also easy. No tugging & going back & forth again & again & again & .. (you know what I am going to type!) ;)

But make sure not to use a lot of pressure with your hands because this baby does not need that & secondly you may break the tip!


Staying Power :



The eyeliner stayed on my eyes for almost all of the day (which was approx. 9 hours). The intensity remained as it is maybe with a slight not noticeable fading.

PAC Intense Duo Eyeliner 24/7



Pros of PAC Intense Duo Eyeliner Pencil 24/7 :

  • High in pigmentation
  • Classy & chic packaging
  • Retractable mechanism which is smooth in operation
  • Has a sharpener at the back if you need to point the tip
  • Smudge proof & long lasting
  • Extra smooth eyeliner
  • Comes in a pouch which is great to for travel

Cons of PAC Intense Duo Eyeliner Pencil 24/7 :
  • NONE really!! 


Overall Thoughts :

I absolutely am in love with this baby & I reach out for it so many of times, not only because it stands out in my mug of eyeliners but also because of the fact I don't have to struggle to get the intensity I need in my eyes.!

I highly advice you girls to pick this eyeliner if you have not yet!

Watch me use this baby in my PAC Eyeliners Video Here :

Have you tried the PAC Intensity Duo Eyeliner 24/7? Let me know!

Until my next post, Stay Blessed! 


3 comments:

  1. Wow I need it! it seems a Must buy!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. wonderful information you have shared, i have become a fan of you, plenty of information available about eyeliner but the way you made this post it is too much easy to understand, hats off author

    ReplyDelete