Monday 24 October 2016

MAC Mehr Lipstick Review & Swatches

Hello Lovelies! Today I am bringing one of my all time favorite nude lipsticks for you from my all time favorite brand MAC! And it is MAC Mehr Lipstick!

MAC Mehr |Makeupforeternity



I wanted this lipstick from such a long time, but always it use to be out of stock in the stores. #sad :(

Anyhoo, when I went back in the MAC store, luckily I found that this shade happened to be in stock & obviously I grabbed one for myself! This was my most treasured pick for that day in shopping.. #happy!!!



Price :

INR 1450/- for 3Gms.



Packaging :

The packaging of this lipstick is also like all the other permanent collection MAC lippes with a plastic black tube on the outside & matte gun grey-ish silver tube.





Mehr & Yash were a part of Mickey Contractor's Limited edition collection lipsticks but they made these a part of the permanent line now. #thankgod!!


Color & Texture :

MAC Mehr is a cool toned pink with tad bit of blue in it. Though on me cool toned lippies really don't suit as well, this one is very different which makes it unique for me. It suits me like no other nude/ neutral lipstick ever does. I can pair this shade with smokey eyes, no eye makeup, heavy blush or whatever.. This just works!! 



MAC Mehr Swatches in Natural Light 
MAC Mehr Swatched in Morning Sunlight | MakeupforEternity

This shade would work for fair-medium skin tone girls & also for those girls who do not like the browny nude lipsticks. 

This is a matte lipstick but the formula is not at all drying on the lips. I would classify this in the category of creamy matte lippies like the Maybelline Creamy matte ones. Just that there is little creaminess in Mehr & more of matte of course. Mehr is very comfortable to wear on the lips without drying them much.

Staying Power :

This stays on my lips for about 5-6 hours with light meals. Although if you plan to wear it to work, you definitely need to carry the tube in your bag for touch up.

This is how MAC Mehr looks on me with no other makeup on my face ..


MAC Mehr | MakeupforEternity

Pros of MAC Matte Lipstick Mehr :
  • Beautiful nude pink shade for every day wear
  • Matte texture with soft finish
  • Non drying on the lips
  • Good staying capacity
  • Feels comfortable on the lips
  • Brightens the face even with absolutely no other makeup on
  • Classy MAC packaging

Cons of MAC Matte Lipstick Mehr :
  • Price


Overall Thoughts :

This is an absolute must have shade for every girl who loves her nudes. Such a gorgeous shade & I personally think that even though there are tonnes to nude lipsticks from other brands, this one is unique like every other MAC lipstick which is hard to dupe! 

Have you tried MAC Mehr? Let me know!

Until my next post, Stay Blessed!



No comments:

Post a Comment