Monday 20 March 2017

L'OREAL Nail Color Vernis '330 Smell The Roses' Review & Swatches

Hi Lovelies! Happy Monday! So today I am bringing to you one of my favorite nail polishes from L'Oreal. L'Oreal last year released their new collection & I picked this one apart from other nail polishes also.

I am into neutrals this year & seems like this liking is not limited to lipsticks only. So today's review is L'Oreal Nail Polish '330 Smell The Roses'.

So let's see how it is! 




Price : 

INR. 299/- for 11.7 ml



Packaging :

I love the L'oreal nail polishes packaging. They come in strong glass bottles with a matte golden cap which has the name of the nail polish on top. That makes it easy to grab the nail polish instantly.

The applicator wand is also very good & makes the application of the nail polish very simple & hassle free. It is neither too small nor flimsy & big or thick.


Consistency, Texture & Opacity :

The nailpolish has a very nice consistency which is neither too liquidy nor too thick. It applies very smoothly on the nails. The texture of this nailpolish is shiny as in how normal nail polishes are. 

The nail polish gets to almost full opacity in one application only. However to get to the actual color & complete opacity, another coat is needed. Having said that you can always the nail polish as it it. :)



The Colour :

#330 Smell The Roses is very pretty rose colour obviously in the neutral family. This is such a gorgeous English colour that I fell in love with it the moment I got it. It makes the hands look very delicate & feminine & this color can be worn by women of every age group.






Staying Power :

Now I usually use a top coat to apply my nail polishes & therefore with the top coat, this colour stays on my nails for about a week. However there is a little chipping on a nail or two because of the work that I do at home! #strugglesofahousewife Lol! But if you do not have much house work to do, then this polish will easily stay on your nails for a week without chipping. 


Pros of L'Oreal Nail Polish Smell The Roses :
  • Gorgeous neutral colour
  • Applies smoothly
  • Good coverage & opacity
  • Has a decent staying capacity
Cons of L'Oreal Nail Polish Smell The Roses :
  • None for me really! 

Have you tried the L'Oreal Nail Polish Smell The Roses? If yes, Let me know!

Until my next post, Stay Blessed! :)


1 comment:

  1. We handle everything from the mould designed to the injection, UV coating, hot stamping, silk printing and the final product assembly. nail polish bottle manufacturer

    ReplyDelete