Tuesday 7 June 2016

Nykaa Nail Polish 63 Hawaaian Punch Review & Swatches

Hello my Lovelies!

I am back again with another review. I have just so many products that I want to review all of them!! Guess I am enjoying the joy of blogging! So without further ado, today I am bringing you a review of Nykaa nail polish in Hawaiian Punch.

Nykaa released the own brand of nail polishes & all of the colors are amazing. I picked up only one for now, but I am definitely planning to add on more.



My Thoughts on Nykaa Nail Polish in No.63 Hawaain Punch :

Price : INR. 179/- for 10 ml


Packaging :

The nail polish comes in a standard glass bottle with a matte finish cap. The bottle is very sleek which makes it feel very good to hold in hand.





The handle is long enough to give an easy nail polish application. I found the handle very comfortable to hand and apply the nail polish.

The brush is not very flimsy, not very thick or thin. It is just the perfect length to make the nail polish application easy.



Texture & Opacity :

The nail polish has a very thick consistency. It is not runny & therefore it won't just go everywhere on your nails. The thick consistency of the nail polish can be a problem when you are trying to layer on your nails.

There is a shine in the nail polish that does not fade no matter how many days old the polish gets. Usually after few days, the shine from the polishes just fades off for some reason. :(

The nail polish gives full opacity in 2 coats or in a single coat if you do not take off the excess off the brush.



The Color :

Hawaain Punch is a vibrant turquoise blue colour. As can be seen from the pictures, the colour is in the bold colour family. Albeit, it is very fresh & summery color and will look good on everyone (those who enjoy such vibrant & out there colours that is!)



Staying Power :

Depending on what kind of activities you do in a day, the staying power of a nail polish varies. I found that this shade stays longer on my left hand (almost for 2 weeks actually!) which is not used as much in day to day chores. On the right hand, the nail polish chipped on the 3rd day itself as I was doing kitchen & household work.

If you go with a top coat, then the nail polish will last longer very easily.


Pros of Nykaa Nail Polish Hawaain Punch :
  • Pigmentation is good
  • Sleek Bottle 
  • Non flimsy brush
Cons of  Nykaa Nail Polish Hawaain Punch :
  • Too many layers will lead to thickness on nails

My final thoughts on the Nykaa nail polish Hawaain Punch :

I highly recommend this shade to everyone!

Have you tried Nykaa nail polishes? Let me know your thoughts.

Until my next post, Stay Blessed! 

1 comment:

  1. Offering a perfectly smooth applicator brush that applies any liquid as evenly as possible, with every single stroke your making sure that your look is always on point in every way. custom made nail polish bottles

    ReplyDelete